Best Buy is taking the risk out of some early purchases. Look for items labeled “Black Friday Price Guarantee.” If Best Buy drops the price on those before Nov. 26, it will automatically refund the difference to members of its My Best Buy and Best Buy Totaltech programs.
“No need to email or show us your receipt,” the company says.
The My Best Buy program has a free membership level, but if you’re not a member, you can still be reimbursed the difference under Best Buy’s price match guarantee. However, that’s not automatically implemented, so you’ll have to request it.
What were Best Buy’s Black Friday 2020 deals?
Best Buy can be a fun place to shop during the holidays. It’s one of the few remaining technology big box stores, as TVs keep getting bigger and there’s always a new phone. Here’s what the buzz was at Best Buy last year:
- A 70-inch Samsung 4K Smart TV for $529.99 ($220 savings).
- Laptops starting at $119.99.
- JBL Free True Wireless headphones for $59.99 ($90 savings).
- Canon EOS RP Mirrorless Camera with RF 24-105mm lens, with a free 12-inch tabletop ring light for $999.99 ($400 savings).
- KitchenAid Professional 5 Plus Series stand mixer for $199 ($300 savings).
- Lenovo Smart Clock with Google Assistant for $34.99 ($45 savings).