Here’s our weekly roundup of homes recently bought and sold nationally to keep you abreast of the reality on the ground. The information in this article was gathered through the Israel Tax Authority’s real estate research database. To put these prices in context, the average price of an apartment in March in Israel was NIS 1,756,800 ($523,506), according to the Central Bureau of Statistics.
1. In Jerusalem, on Bet Lechem Road, an apartment completed last year sold for NIS 4.1 million ($1,281,650) in April. It is a garden apartment with four rooms over an area of 98 square meters on the ground floor of a five-story building. It also has a 75-square-meter yard but no access to parking.
2. On Yosef Caro Street in Dimona, a four-room apartment sold in March for NIS 550,000 ($167,580). The building dates to 1970 and the apartment is on the first floor of eight. It measures 76 square meters, and has access to an elevator but no parking.
3. In Ashkelon on Tirosh Street, an apartment on the sixth floor of an eight-story block built in 2008 sold in March for NIS 1,735,000 ($536,985). It consists of four rooms, covering 101 square meters, and includes a parking space together with an elevator inside the building.
4. On Ibn Ezra Street in Rehovot, a four-room apartment on the 16th of 22 floors sold for NIS 2,370,000 ($735,340) in February. The building was built in 2020 and the apartment covers 94 square meters. It comes with one parking space and an elevator.
5. In Haifa, on Haviva Reich Street, a little out of the center of town, a four-room apartment sold in April for NIS 1,700,000 ($511,278). The apartment was built in 2015 and measures 106 square meters. It is on the eighth of 10 floors and comes with a parking space. The building also has an elevator.
6. In mid-March in Katzrin in the Golan, a five-room single-story house sold for NIS 1,800,000 ($550,796). The home was built in 2018 and covers 170 square meters.
7. In Beitar Illit on Panim Meirim Street, a seven-room garden apartment sold for NIS 3,200,000 ($996,885) in February. The living space measures 103 square meters and the yard a further 51 square meters. The building itself has seven stories and was built in 2003.
8. In Modi’in Maccabim Reut, on Emek Ayalon Street, a five-room apartment was sold in March for NIS 2,960,000 ($906,862). It covers 165 square meters and is on the second floor of five in a building that was completed in 1998. It includes parking for two cars and an elevator.
9. On Sanhedrin Street in Beersheba in April, a two-room apartment on the third floor of three was sold for NIS 605,000 ($180,202). The apartment is in a building from 1960 and measures 61 square meters, with an elevator but no parking.
10. In Tel Mond, a four-room apartment was sold for NIS 3,500,000 ($1,042,959) in March. It was a garden apartment in a four story building with a living area of 133 square meters and a yard measuring 70 square meters. The building was constructed in 2019, and the apartment includes a parking space and an elevator.